Tuesday 30 October 2012

Week 6: Honours Project



Week 6

    • This week I visited Glasgow Library to find that the SCONUL card doesn't allow borrowing
    • I didn't pay Dr John a visit this week as I wanted to get some research done and complete my assignment for animation  - I shall be dropping in next week though.

    This week, I will have time to sit and really read (at last) and get an in-depth perspective of what each book contains which I got from Paisley Library about a 2 weeks ago.

    My aim is to go back into Glasgow and have another read of some of their books. 
    One particularly saddening thing about not having access to the library for borrowing/accessing is that I found papers on Agile on Glasgows database but you need a full membership to get to them - Why is it only PHD students that can borrow/access, why can't the little guys doing their honours year!? 

    I'll update what I get done in the next week.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment