Sunday 3 February 2013

Development



Experiencing a slight problem, I have successfully coded the hp logic which means when any one of the enemies touch the player his hp will run down one at a time (changed from the unit test code)

But the end game scene will not load - I donno what is wrong. Luckily, the planning agile allow for has reduced the level of stress that it would put an entire team under in a traditional software development - ie following the ad hoc or waterfall methods. But I still have not got any further with the problem.





## Resolved the screen image problem. I was trying to eliminate the scene which was tieing up the entire program. I changed the logic to visibility of nodes and it now works fine. Hopefully I will be able to get the screen sized properly now and I can tick that part off for todays development.

















Still to accomplish these features >
* Code hp collision logic (simple variable)
* Code levels logic
* Create tutorial screen for playing the game
* Collect Flesh of the gods
Create sound and add sound?
* End game sequence

No comments:

Post a Comment