Thursday 7 February 2013

Sprint to the finish



Well, the dev has started with a refresher on what has happened. I know that if I put my mind to coding full out this week I can finish the game. I have already got most features built into the game ad unit tests have proven that its just a matter of producing the correct logic to integrate into the game itself.

The final screen layout has been made






















>I have identified a bug with the jump and attack - pressing both make the player lock onto its attack sprite which means the player cannot jump. More on this later....

I am now working on the blue/red magic attack and the glow when the player presses the correct blocker button. I will then fix the jump attack freeze bug. Next, the ordering of the enemies. Then level end with buttons for next or back. And finally speeds for next levels and fin screen



18:55

Bug fixed. I had put an extra check for a jump when the attack function is clicked which isn't needed.

21:11

Got the game replaying when the players health is lost! The back to menu function will take a bit of though for the design of the code which I will do tomorrow but it is possible!

Next is for coding an actual level and having the door that opens to the next chamber present in the gameplay. .. .. . ..









No comments:

Post a Comment